We are thrilled to be able to open our doors and serve our community again!
The safety of our guests and staff remain our top priority during our reopening and moving forward. Please read the information below regarding our reopening policies and procedures.
- Our patio is open! Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Reservations are weather dependent.
- The maximum group size that may be reserved is 6 people.
- We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE making reservations. A limited number of tables will be left available for walk-ins on a first come, first serve basis. The waitlist will be capped to ensure there aren't guests waiting within 6 feet of each other or seated guests.
- Masks MUST be worn until seated at a table. Anyone who wishes to enter the building to use the restrooms will be required to put their mask back on before entering .
- Guests are asked to follow staff directions and floor markings when entering the building to ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed.
-We have provided several hand sanitizing stations throughout the building and patio.
- We are following all CDC and state guidelines to ensure safe social distancing, hygiene, and cleanliness.
If you have any questions regarding reservations or procedures please don't hesitate to reach out or speak with one of our staff during your visit.
We look forward to serving you!
-The CPH Team